New Study: The State of What Feeds Us II
This second installment of our study, The State of What Feeds Us (SWFU), dives into the ongoing impact of COVID-19 on consumer dining behavior and sentiment.
Building on the insights from the first study, SWFU II reveals vital trends in how the current health crisis impacts drive-thru, curbside pickup, in-store pickup, as well as app usage and mobile orders.
The State of What Feeds Us II answers questions such as:
- How has the pandemic impacted demand for drive-thru, curbside, and in-store pickup (carryout)?
- Based on consumer sentiment, what’s the safest pickup option?
- How have app downloads and app usage changed now that we’re several months into COVID-19?
- What safety precautions are a priority to consumers?
- How long is too long to wait for drive-thru or curbside pickup?
The study is based on a survey of 1,501 American consumers and offers critical insights to help brands navigate through the rising pandemic.